Tuesday 8-10am, 5:30-7pm
Tuesday 8-10am (5:30-7pm on 12/3 only)
*Also available by appointment anytime,
call, text or email to set up a time.
- ONLINE – Click Above Link (ACH Fee $0.95, Credit Card Fee 2.95%)
- PO Box 112, Westmoreland, NH 03467
- Make checks payable to: Town of Westmoreland
- If you would like a receipt, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope and the bottom portion of your bill only.
- IN PERSON: During office hours or Town Clerk hours (Tu & Thurs 8-12pm, 3-7pm)
- DROP-OFF: Mail slot at town hall or at the selectmen’s office during Jo Ann’s hours.
2019 TAX RATE
State Education Tax: $2.14
Total: $26.85 per $1000 of Assessed Value
2018 EQUALIZATION RATIO: 95.6%
Tax bills go out twice a year and are generally due 7/1 and 12/1. We use the postmark date as the paid date. The town has private water/septic. Payment history, copies of bills, outstanding balances can be found using the payment link above. For assessment information, including tax cards, please contact the selectmen’s office.
PO Box 112
780 Route 63
Westmoreland, NH 03467
Office – (603) 399-7211
Cell – (443) 804-4900
Fax: (603) 399-4386