Fire & Rescue

Fire Chief - Harry Nelson

(603) 399-9993

Photo Left Courtesy Medora Hebert


Fire Warden

The State of New Hampshire requires a Fire Permit for all outdoor 

burning except when there is complete snow cover.  To obtain a 

burn permit please call one of the following:

Fire Warden - Ed Johnson    (603) 399-9070

Lance Cleveland                       (603) 381-0002

Scott Talbot                                (603) 209-7287

Jim Olmstead                           (603) 399-7036